Canvas shoes maintenance Method
1. Avoid contact with sharp objects to avoid being scratched on the upper or the body of the shoe.
2. Don't contact white canvas shoes with difficult-to-clean items, such as carbon ink, etc., you can cover the shoes with white clean paper and then dry and tear them off, or they can be washed and evenly coated with white chalk powder or toothpaste It can prevent discoloration if it is dried again.
3. Non-professional labor rubber shoes should avoid contact with acid, alkali, salt and other chemical substances to avoid corrosion and degumming deformation.
4. Custom canvas shoes should be cleaned regularly so that they won't get stinky and moldy, and they are prone to sweating. You can spray some old vinegar in the shoes and wear them after they are dry. This can also deodorize.
5. Don't wash with a washing machine. Some people are too lazy to wash by hand because of the low price of canvas shoes. However, the body of canvas shoes and the decorative cloth are different, so washing with a washing machine is easy to fall off and fade.
6. After cleaning, do not bake in a high-temperature place or explode in the hot sun to avoid accelerated aging and cause degumming. The correct way is to dry it naturally in a cool, ventilated place.
0users like this.