What are the Advantages of rubber Soles
The advantages of rubber soles are good wear resistance, non-slip, elastic, not easy to break, good softness, good elongation, stable shrinkage, good hardness, good flexibility, and waterproof. But there are also shortcomings. Obviously, it is not abrasion resistant; heavier, easy to spit frost (a quality problem), not easy to corrode (environmental protection), not hard, easy to be penetrated, poor air permeability and moisture absorption, fear of oil Soaking, it is not advisable to wear it in places where it is exposed to oil such as car gas stations.
What should I do if Air Force 1 turns yellow?
1. First we need tools, toothpaste tissues and brushes. Soak all the Air Force 1 first, and then clean the soles with a brush.
2. Squeeze a lot of toothpaste on the brush, and then start to brush Air Force 1, and you can see that Air Force 1 is white.
3. After the Air Force 1 is cleaned, rinse it with water. It is best to soak in water for a few minutes to thoroughly soak the remaining toothpaste.
4. After soaking the Air Force 1 for a few minutes, take it out to drain the water, and then wrap the Air Force 1 in white toilet paper. Don't wrap it up at all. Then let it dry.
What to do if there are scratches on leather patent leather shoes
1. Find a crayon with the same color as the leather shoes, apply it to the scratches, and then wipe it lightly, the scratches are almost invisible.
2. If the leather of the shoe is not damaged, but there are scratches on the surface, you can use an eraser to wipe the black scratches on the shoe, and then slowly rub it little by little.
3. Prepare a little egg white and shoe polish of the same color as the shoe polish, then mix the shoe polish and egg white at a ratio of about 1:1, and finally rub it on the scratched area of the shoe polish.
4. Use candles to paint on the scratched areas of the leather shoes, and use the hot air of a hair dryer to blow the candles on the areas, which is more natural. Don't use an open flame, as it will burn your leather shoes.
5. Use shoe polish of the same color to lightly apply to the related damaged position, it can be well covered, so as not to affect your own arrangement.
0users like this.